Funerals and Coronavirus – Covid-19
As a small, family run, independent funeral service, we feel we have a duty of care not only to our families but to our community and have been following the coronavirus outbreak closely over the past few months and understand the concerns that are arising. We are keeping up to date with all relevant government guidance and will continue to take every precaution.
- Our office will remain open, however, we are running an appointment only system, so please phone prior to visiting.
- We are able to assist families remotely and we are available by phone, email, skype and facetime as often as needed.
- We have procedures in place to deal with the signing of paperwork
- We are encouraging the families that we work with to choose smaller services. We want to be responsible within the community and aid in minimizing the spread of the virus to the vulnerable.
- Garden of England Crematorium currently has set a limit of 30 Attendees and we Strongly urge that these should be immediate family only.
- Most of our local crematoriums have facilities to ‘web cast’ funeral services and record them for families to share with those who couldn’t make it.
We do not want anyone to feel helpless if they have to self-isolate while organising a funeral. There is so much we are able to do without you physically needing to meet us in person and we promise we will make everything as easy as we possibly can.
Office Opening Hours
9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday
9:00am to 1:00pm on Satuday
For 24 hours emergency service telephone 01795 424423.
Once we have been notified of your wishes everything can be safely left in our care.